Monday, May 4, 2009

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Stopped in Columbus!

 


I was stopped at a traffic light when I spied this Odd Shot on Friday morning on my commute to work. I couldn't believe someone just lost their pants; jeans! How could someone literally lose their pants? I thought that was just an expression. I wondered what the story was behind these askew pants. I knew this would be my Odd shot although I passed by another Odd Shot yesterday. So I gave it this fancy title to be humorous. This weekend I worked hard on my art. I found some old matted pieces, worked on some old stuff and made 3 new pieces of art Saturday night, amazing myself. So if I am not on here as much, you will know why.

Hope you had a much fun finding your Odd Shot as I did. If you would like to participate in Odd Shot Monday, please go to the following...
http://katneyskaboodle.blogspot.com/
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

PERBS said...

Hmmmmmmmmm I would have stopped and picked them up! lol Good catch!

Rune Eide said...

People loses their mind, so why not their pants?

becky aka theRAV said...

It was located as you are coming out of an underpass, Paulie. The only way you could pick them up is if you were walking. LOL You are right RuneE.