Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A B C Wednesday E is for...



Everett better known as Rhett. This is one of my fave photos of him.

The Eyes have it... by theRAV. I was going to use just the single orginal but then I saw where I lined them all up to form this... It is one of my favorite astracts I have done so far.

Rhett's eyeball frisbee

El Vaquero, a Mexican place we often go to eat, but not this location. When I first took this photo, it was because it said may every day being a fiesta. And it should be one.

I was going to use Daddy's photo again as Edgar Franklin, but didn't want to repeat myself. He is doing better. My sore throat is better also and so is Rhett's. I still have more E words to come in the next post.... but you probably figured that by now.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Paulie said...

Such a variety of E things!

Lilli & Nevada said...

Great E Post

Andrea said...

You found plenty of E's to post. Good ones too.

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Everett is a cutie!

Really like your abstract.

Like that eyeball frisbee.
Now I think I want to go
out and get one.

I really like Mexican food.

Have a Blessed Happy Fun
Creative Healthy Year!!!

Berit T said...

Many good E
Lovley boy and name!
Have a nice day :o)

FO - 2 said...

"May every day being a fiesta" - a good quotation ! :)
I like Mexican food as well. In Norway we have a new tradition. Lot`s of families eat Taco on Friday nights. ;)

Petunia said...

Good choice of E's!! Everett is a charming little boy!

becky aka theRAV said...

Thanks for all your comments, the feedback and the interesting tidbits.

Dragonstar said...

An interesting post. I love those eyes you made!