Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I'd Rather Be...

8/14/07 Today is Penny's birthday! She is as old as me... old enough to know better. I had oodles and oodles of thoughts today. I just left work. I got behind a car that had a bumper sticker that said"

"I'd rather be dancing."

That used to be mine and Penny's mottos back in the 70's & 80's. In the 90's, my motto was: "I'd rather be scrapbooking." Now it is: "I'd rather be creating something crafty." or "I'd rather be artistic."

What would you rather be...?

I attempted to take a picture with my new digi camera. I saw sprinklers on at a nursery. I turned the car around, went back, stopped and got out of the car. The camera wouldn't work properly due to sudden change in meat locker coldness at work to extremely hot August Georgia heat of over a hundred degrees! One of the Mexican workers had cut the sprinker system off anyway. Just not meant to be like my missing purple pieces. Ah, well...

4 more pages to go before I fill up my Gratitude journal. I wrote the original to this at the Piggly Wiggly before I got groceries. They have booths were you can eat so I sat and wrote like a good writer does. Pretty proud of myself today, of my wordiness, my blogging, etc.

No comments: