Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Thanked for my time, Voiced my opinions

3/27/07

Got one really funny email and a nice one from my new friend Anne today. I realized we do write alike especially when we email using lots of details about what we think is important in our lives. It really made me feel good. She thanked me for my time. Not sure if anyone has ever said that to me before. We even came up with a new thing... BOL Bursting out laughing.

Genie will be here on 4/2/07. She said she probably won't have time to visit.

The "supervisor" called. She is supposed to come to work tomorrow. T & I were very upset about this because the Warden had told us she "couldn't come back unless she had a clean bill of health." We were taking him at his word. Dep. Warden said he didn't think she would be back. A fax from her dr was supposed to be in by 5 pm. It was not there.

When Rhett got home yesterday, he lifted up the collar of his new jacket and did an Elvis imitation which just cracked me up so I made him do it again for Don. He laughed too.

I voiced my opinions to Dep. Warden. Been very verbal lately.

Quotes of the day:

"You know, sometimes it is the artist's task to find out how much music you can still make with what you have left.
-Itzhak Perlman-

Prayer is the bridge between panic and peace. -church sign-

Kids are amazing extensions of our selves. They are who we couldn't be.
~Becky Bristow Voyles~

No comments: