Thursday, April 12, 2007

Sabrina's Quote

3/29/07

Ok I am going backwards in order to catch up... I was able to catch up some on my blog. Sent Mark an Easter card. Got an email from him thanking everyone for his birthday cards. He said he'll celebrate his birthday when he gets back home from Iraq. I passed that info on to all my JCP email buds. Paid a bill.

My friend Sabrina sent me her own quote as my quote to the day. Thanks, Sabrina.

"Keep your chin up. Don't let anyone steal your joy." ~Sabrina Griffin~

Got Italian sandwiches from Firehouse again. Thought by the time I got home with them they would taste like that first one I had. The 2nd half of mine sort of did. Rhett even liked it. Mason said I am like a junkie looking for that first high with these sandwiches.

"CSI" was good & so was "October Road".

No comments: