Wednesday, February 21, 2007

C'S

Feb. 16, 2007 On my way to work, I saw a Jeep Compass. I really liked the looks of it from the rear view. Then a preacher from a Church of Christ was speaking about a chameleon. He said don't be a chameleon, changing your colors to fit the group you are with. Good advice. Have I been guilty of doing that?

Then I passed a Church of Christ. I really began to notice that I was starting to see things that began with a C. Passing C's. Passed Chattham Woods subdivision. The word Chattham alwasy reminds me of my friend Penny when she lived in Savannah, GA. Savannah is in Chattham County (stream of conscious thinking). Crossed railroad tracks.

This exercise I came up with cause me to really think; to be more conscious of my surroundings and pay more attention to everything. Try it.

No comments: